Boiken Developments is a real estate development company, characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit and a new way of approaching conventional tasks. We have an informal work environment where collegial support is highly valued. Creativity and a unifying team spirit characterize our firm. We are dedicated to creating and maintaining a cool and enjoyable workplace and we continuously strive to improve everyday.
B Architects, the in house design department at Boiken, seeks a Associate Designer/Architect to join us in our Tirana office.
Evaluates, selects and applies advanced architectural and design methods, with responsibility for project assignments including programming, design development and coordination and production construction documents on projects.
Essential Job Functions
• Demonstrates advanced understanding and application of design practices, theories, and methods.
• Understands overall building design concepts, objectives and critical issues and applies knowledge to tasks and assignments.
• Understands and responds to the technical implications of design decisions.
• Facilitates firm and project goals of excellence in design, execution, and sustainability.
• Develops and prepares contract documents, plans and details; executes red-marked revisions.
• Evaluates and integrates engineering systems into the overall project documents.
• Prepares mock-ups of drawing packages.
• Coordinates drawings with specifications.
• Implements code, accessibility and zoning analyses.
• Reviews shop drawing submittals.
• Conducts field observations to monitor progress of construction.
• Performs within the constraints of project budgets and schedules.
• May participate in marketing presentations and client meetings.
• Coordinates contractors, consultants and vendor assignments.
• May organize, direct and mentor junior staff.
Essential Job Requirements:
Professional Degree in Architecture
- 1-3 years
- Experience in all phases and aspects of a project
- Intermediate experience in project design, construction documentation production and construction materials
- Strong CAD, 3D computer modeling and graphic design.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
Please submit your resume and brief works portfolio at email@example.com as one PDF. We can not consider applications without a PDF upload.
Thank you for your compliance with this requirement. Looking forward to getting to know you.